Wouldn’t it just be lovely if you had someone else who could cast a visual eye over your website and give you some pointers on what to do next?
Well let me help – this is one of my favourite mentorsmithing jobs!
I believe in working with what you’ve got right now and I look at how I can give you practical suggestions that are easy to implement so we can make your visual online presence better!
How we get started…
- Get a one-to-one visual review of your website.
- We start with either a quick chat on the phone or via email and I’ll send you a short questionnaire so that I can gather some starting points.
- After chatting with you about what you want to achieve, I will visually review your website.
What I do…
- Depending on what you want and what you already have in place, I look at many things like logo, branding, style, words, writing style, imagery and photographs and how these are working / not working together.
- I give both my thoughts and opinions as well as suggestions and recommendations on how you can utilise these better.
- I always give positive advice (or constructive criticism if needed) and I try to give practical tips that are easy to implement.
What websites do I cover…
- I can review any website of your choice – it doesn’t matter wether you are using a shop template, wordpress or your site has been created by a web designer, I can visually review whatever presence you have online now.
What I don’t do…
- I WON’T be telling you to spend thousands of pounds on a new site or professional photography – I believe in working with what you’ve got right now and how you can make it better!
- This isn’t like ‘school’ either – I DON’T shout at you or tell you everything is crap but I will give you my honest opinion!
- (There are however exceptions to this rule if your website is totally antiquated or your imagery is illegible – I’ll still give you my honest opinion here along with some recommendations!!!)
- I DON’T ‘do’ the recommendations myself lol – its up to you to actually implement the changes, that’s your part of the homework!
What you get…
- I will provide you with a full report of my findings, suggestions and recommendations either as a written-up document or via a voice recording (sometimes I find I can talk much faster than I can write lol!).
- My report will give you an overview of my findings and an actionable list of goals for you to implement.
How long will it take…
- After our initial discussion, I aim to provide you with your report within one week.
#MENTORTIP: You DON’T need a super-duper expensive all-singing-all-dancing website to make money from your art!
You DO need to make the best of your visuals and provide a cohesive message!
…so lets GET-STARTED!